Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rank 51: Unequipped Mystery Axe and Other Mystery Items That Gives Me High Profile

Why there are so many player's crying out loud to get the Mystery items, specially the Mystery Axe? Actually you do not need those items to enter the highest ladder in the PvP tournament.

I have the Mystery Axe and all Mystery items from the Mystery Box, so trust me those items can give you a very high profile and super power once you fully maxed it out.

Cons:
Higher profile = Less opponent to fight.
Less fight = Less Battle points you can gain.
Less Battle points = The lowest ladder.

I Was At Rank 51

On Nov. 22-26, 2013 Tournament after I unequipped those Mystery items that gives me a high profile, I almost ended up at top 50 ladder (darn it I was disconnected to the server during my 15th battle and lose 121 battle points from that!).

Fighting in lower class profile, I won 23 battles and lose in only 1 battle because of poor internet connection. Here's my reward:


My 22nd Battle Is The Hardest One

The only player to knock me down during this tournament is to..ru

But thanks to Helm of Endurance for reviving me, I managed to defeat him


There ate two other opponents I fought that gives me a hard time to win. One is Mo..cz in my 20th battle during this tournament. Mo..cz fighting style is very similar to the former Champion Moziah!


So if you want we can sparr and let's bring it on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment